Zenpire T and OneFactor-e T are trademarks of Zenpire Corporation, Palo Alto, California USA.
Zenpire is committed to protecting its own intelluctual property and the property of all others mentioned in this site.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Zenpire Legal Representative with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.